The rules of this award are:
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.Answer eleven questions.
4.Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Thank you so much to Virginia of Our Growing Paynes for nominating me the “Most Influential Blogger Award” with other well respected bloggers in the League. Virginia and her family lives in England, she shares her recipes and takes us to some of her daily activities with warmth.Please, follow her blog as it will bring joy to yourself. I am honored by this award, so I took some time to think of what I want to write and to whom would I pass. This blog was also influenced by other well respected blogger and website (which I will write down here). Although not many will report back to me, sometimes I see other blogger, famous cook website, and even TV station write similar, quote what I say or just copy the food lay out from this blog. It is a funny feeling like “I am famous?!?”,not me Mama Miyuki but my chicken feet dimsum. :D:D:D. It is nice, though.
The eleven questions are…
1. What makes you happiest? Food and eating out
2. Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? The mountains, the air is cooler and the surrounding is greener.
3. What has been a special moment in 2013? My daughter first performance in school
4. What is your favorite quote? “Sooner or later I will get what I want”
5. Do you like yourself? Yes, I think I am not a boring person
6. Do you stay till midnight on New Year? No, Sendai is a dead city in new year’s eve
7. Something you wish could be done ASAP? All those deadlines rotting on my desk
8. What was your favorite class when still at school? biology
9. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I play the piano, guitar, flute, tambourine I like music instruments.
10. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Economics, Mathematical logics