The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 or more blogs with the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Thank you so much “Fae’s Twist & Tango“
Thank you so much to Fae’s Twist and Tango for passing me this award. “A citizen of the World” that’s what Fae’s all about. She is Iranian by descendant and has vast experience in many parts of the world, this you will see in her recipes and stories about travel, music, articles, food. She loves dancing the tango and bring ‘twists’ to her blog writing. A wonderful blog to follow 😉
Thank you very much to Soul of Spice
A lovely Indian blogger living in Canada. She was brought up in a Southern Indian Brahmin household. Growing up as a Tamil young girl in the cosmopolitan city of Delhi, she tasted the light and subtle flavors of her southern background and the hearty mixes of northern influences.Her blog shares delicious, healthy, nourishing & closely guarded home recipes with a Soul of Spice Tips sprinkled over you can’t miss, so follow her blog 😀
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I am listening to Pitbull, Havana Brown, and l’Arc and Ciel
2. Winter ain’t over down here, bleh..
3. I am craving for cakes cakes cakes
4. I cut my hair short to cut expenses on buying shampoo…L.O.L
5. My daughter will go to kindergarten next month
6. My research is almost done but running out of schedule..a lot
7. I need a holiday and massage